I may earn a small commission from any companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are my own.
It’s my birthday! I love holidays, especially one that revolves around me. I had grand plans for ringing in my 29th year. The Handsome Hunk and I were suppose to be in Portland right now, catching a Trailblazer’s Game, eating great food, drinking good beer, and generally having a good ole birthday weekend. Life gets in the way of the best laid plans, so instead the Handsome Hunk is working, poor guy, and I’m having a girls day with my mama. Not what I had planned, but also not bad. There were years in there that I didn’t live close to family that I would have killed for a girls day with my mom!
In celebrating 29 years here is my current love list. This includes things about me, things I want to do, goals, things I have done, or just general thoughts I have running around my head.
- Richard Branson, of Virgin Mobile, owns my dream home. Years ago I was watching something on MTV I assume about celebrity vacation homes, and that’s when I saw it, my dream home. It was everything I have ever wanted in a home. It’s an open air tropical oasis. It can be mine, or at least I could rent it, for $80,000/day. I better start pinching those pennies!
- I’m obsessed with horses. It all started around age 3, like most girls, I was horse obsessed. The only difference, I’ve never grown out of it.I love ramblers
- I’m starting to plan my 30th birthday already, got to ring in the big 3-0 in style! I’m thinking Hawaii maybe…
- I love holidays! The more random the better! Ones like, National Nutella Day, umm yes please! It’s Februar 5th just so you know! Mark it on your 2018 calendars.
- I’m a real estate broker and Realtor, I feel so blessed because I’m one of the lucky few who actually landed their dream job in their 20’s.
- I’m the oldest of three siblings, which of course means I’m always right. 😉
- I have two rescue dogs and the Handsome Hunk has one. We are one big happy family!
- Speaking of the Handsome Hunk, we just moved in together!
- I love photography, I took a film photography class in high school and fell in love. Then a few years ago I made the transition to a dslr, love it!
- I recently started writing a book.
- I want to travel approximately a million places but the top of my list includes Fiji, Thailand, Australia and Costa Rica.
- I’ve lived in 8 states. I love Washington but my favorite will always be Hawaii.
- I love canopy beds! When I saw my bed at a consignment furniture store I had to have it.
- I want to work my way through a cooking school textbook, just for fun. I love to cook and would really love to be a better technical cook.
- I’m teaching myself hand lettering.
- I’m a total Pisces. Overly sensitive, empathetic, loves other people.
- Slipping into a freshly made bed is one of life’s simple pleasures.
- My favorite color is turquoise.
- Pie is my favorite dessert. What could be better than a cherry pie?
- A couple years ago I lost 50+ lbs! Post coming soon about that.
- It took me longer than I would like to admit, but I’ve become a lover of reading.
- I really don’t like coffee but love the smell. I live in Washington though, so that one is a secret. I might get kicked out of the state if that went public!
- I love dresses! It’s an undercover lazy girl’s biggest secret weapon! It looks like you put together a well constructed outfit. Nope. Just one piece of clothing that coordinated with itself and done.
- Dogs > Cats… sorry cat people, it’s the truth.
- I am a sucker for pretty houses! If you follow me on Instagram, you know I’ll stop and take a picture of any pretty house I see. I swoon for front porches.
- I’m a shoe girl. Through and through. Give me spiky heels with a great buckle in patent leather, or give me death! Okay, slight exaggeration, but, only slight.
- The beach is my favorite place in the world.
- My whole house is decorated like a tropical beach house. Slightly out of place in the Pacific Northwest, but I love it.
- 28 was the best year of my life, and I can’t wait to top it with 29!
What’s on your love list?