Sweet & Spicy Slow Cooker Pork Stuffed Poblano Peppers
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 6 peppers 1x
- Category: Entree
- Cuisine: Mexican
- 3–4 lb pork roast
- 2 cups peach or pineapple salsa
- 3 tbs hot sauce of choice (I used Franks)
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3 tbs soy sauce
- 6 poblano peppers
- Place pork roast in crock pot with salsa, hot sauce, orange juice, and soy sauce
- Cook on low for 8 hours
- When pork is finished, shred in pot and stir to make sure all of the pork is coated in salsa mixture.
- Preheat oven to 425
- Cut tops off poblano peppers and remove seeds and stems.
- Stuff peppers with pork mixture, making sure to get all the way down inside the pepper which can be twisted and takes a little maneuvering.
- Place poblano peppers in a greased baking dish. Note: You want a dish, and not a tray, because this will get juicy.
- Bake at 425 for 30 minutes. Check, if peppers are roasted and turning black on the outside they are good to go! If they need more time, do an additional 15 minutes.
- Enjoy hot out of the oven! Any of the salsa/pork juices that are at the bottom of the pan can be drizzled back on top of the peppers. Yum!